QUETTA: Internet data services in Dhadar, Bolan district, which had remained suspended for the past several days, have now been restored, according to local sources. Meanwhile, railway operations continue to face disruptions. The Jaffar Express, which operates from Quetta to Peshawar, was once again suspended on Friday, 6 February. No […]
Year: 2026
Oslo/Quetta :Baloch National Movement (BNM) Chairman Dr. Naseem Baloch has strongly condemned the upcoming visit of Pakistan’s former caretaker Prime Minister Anwar ul Haq Kakar and Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfaraz Bugti to Norway from February 15–17, describing it as an attempt to whitewash grave human rights violations in occupied Balochistan. […]
Quetta: In a concerning incident on the night of February 5, 2026, Asad Kurd, son of Zafarullah Kurd, reportedly disappeared after being taken into custody by personnel from the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) and other intelligence agencies around 12:45 a.m. He remains missing to this day. His sister, Arij Taj Kurd, […]
QUETTA: Pakistani security forces have detained more than 100 individuals during operations carried out in multiple areas of Quetta and transferred them to undisclosed locations, according to local sources. The so-called provincial government claimed that over 100 “suspected individuals” were arrested during the operation and that small and large quantities […]
QUETTA: The protest camp organized by Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan has entered its 6,070th consecutive day on Thursday. The camp, described as the world’s longest-running peaceful protest, continues outside the Quetta Press Club. During the protest, the mother of Mahmood Ali Langov, who […]
QUETTA: The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) on Thursday rejected Pakistan military’s latest claims regarding the conclusion of Operation Herof 2.0, stating that the operation has entered its sixth consecutive day and remains ongoing. In a media statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch dismissed the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) assertions as “another […]
Awaran: An attack on Pakistani forces was reported on Wednesday at noon in the Jhao area of Awaran, according to local sources. Reports from Zrumbesh stated that unknown armed men targeted a Pakistani forces camp, using heavy weapons, resulting in hours of gunfire and explosions in the area. Local residents […]
London: Sorath Lohar, Convenor of the Voice for Missing Persons of Sindh (VMPS), along with Sarang Sindhi, Representative of the Voice for Sindhi Missing Persons – Europe Chapter, has strongly condemned the enforced disappearance of Muhammad Bakhsh Sajedi, a retired Deputy Commissioner and the father of Dr. Naseem Baloch, Chairman […]
Nushki: The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has reportedly taken control of a Pakistani military camp and several posts in the Ahmad Wal area of Nushki, Balochistan. According to local sources, the takeover in Ahmad Wal comes after the BLA had earlier seized control of a central military camp in the […]
QUETTA: The Baloch National Movement (BNM) has said that the enforced disappearance of its chairman’s father and close relatives is part of a long-standing policy of collective punishment against the Baloch nation, rather than an isolated incident. In a detailed statement, a BNM spokesperson said that families of political activists […]
