
Quetta: The mother of Syed Ehsan Shah has once again raised her voice against the brutal killing of her son, who was martyred on June 3, 2025. Speaking on a video shared on social media platform X, she said her son was killed simply because he refused to act as a spy for state institutions.
She described the daily terror faced by Baloch youth in Balochistan, saying that young men are forcibly disappeared by state-backed death squads and later extrajudicially killed, with their bodies often dumped in remote areas. “Young Syed Ehsan Shah was heartlessly martyred in this extra-constitutional manner,” she said, her voice breaking with grief.
The grieving mother said that when she previously protested her son’s killing, she faced threats to silence her, highlighting the climate of fear for those who speak out against oppression in Balochistan. She appealed to the Baloch nation, humanitarians worldwide, and international human rights organizations to intervene against ongoing human rights violations and the systematic targeting of the Baloch people.
The video has garnered widespread attention online, with viewers expressing solidarity with her call for justice and accountability.

